Los Árboles Tulum is the next generation of sustainable communities. For over a decade, Greg Schnurr and his team of family, employees, and professionals have created sustainable developments in the Yucatán: Beginning with Paraiso Tan-kah, then Los Árboles Tulum. Each succeeding project improves upon the previous. Los Árboles Tulum fulfills both the most basic and refined needs of our customers:
- Clear Title with Title Insurance
- Ecological Sustainability
- A Sense of Community
- Staff Support During Purchase and Construction
3.5 Million Tourists Visited Riviera Maya in 2011
One of the fastest growing travel destinations in the world, the Riviera Maya drew more than 3.5 million visitors in 2011 reports the Riviera Maya Destination Marketing Office (Fideicomiso de Promocíon Turística), estimating about 3.7 million visitors for 2012. One out of three international tourists visiting Mexico spend their holidays in the Riviera Maya.
Government Forecasts 6X Growth in Visitors to the Riviera Maya by 2025
Mexican President Felipe Calderon announced the launch of "Mundo Maya 2012", a program to increase tourism and promote the Mayan Culture Legacy in Mexico through 2012.
Riviera Maya provides 70% of the Tourist Income in Mexico
At the end of 2011 the Riviera Maya recorded an occupancy rate of 71%.
Source: SECTUR, Secretary of Tourism (http://www.sectur.gob.mx)
Convenient Accessibility - Cancun ranked number one international destination
- Easy to get to, just a short flight from just about anywhere
- Easy access to Cancun airport, healthcare, shopping and Tulum beaches
- Where land investment & tourism are steadily on the rise and nature reserves and the Caribbean Sea control limited supply of land at a time when demand is set to surge
- Where the government has a controlled growth plan ensuring that progress is happening in the right way
Source: Orbitz Insider Index Summer Travel Report