The Global Perspective
- The Yucatan Peninsula is a world class destination. Its blue waters, precious beaches, and tropical climate attract more than 3 million tourists per year from all parts of the world.
- The Riviera Maya, from Cancún to Tulum, is the premier tourist destination in México, for both: foreigners and Mexican Nationals.
- The New International Tulum Airport will bring undeniable investment potential.
- Tulum is the current hotspot for real estate investment opportunities.
- Tulum is home to Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, the largest protected area in the Caribbean, withover 1.2 million acres of diverse flora and fauna.
- Tulum is known for its pristine beaches, freshwater cenotes and the Tulum Archaeological Sites, which is striking in its location, perched on a cliff above the Caribbean Sea.
- Tulum’s hotel zone is comprised of small, eco-boutique hotels powered by alternative energy.