Sustainability - 95% Jungle Conservation of each Residential Lot
Alternative energy systems:
- Constructed with local naturally-harvested materials.
- Designed to preserve the jungle aesthetic.
- Pervious design that allows rain water to access tree roots.
Constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment:
- Environmental approach to grey and septic water treatment.
- Designed by approved engineers.
- Preserves the water quality of the Riviera Maya.
- Garden feature
- Each 20,000 m2 home site is subject to 95% jungle conservation.
- Area of Use is approximately 1000 meters.
- Area of roofed construction is 30% of Area of Use = 300 meters.
- Municipality allows a maximum construction height of 12 meters.
- Setbacks to insure privacy. The use of natural stone and local timber is encouraged.